Monday, January 3, 2011

Doberman Pictures: Humor

Our dogs are always there for us.  They never falter to stand by our side and make us smile with the curious things that they do.  They never judge us or make us feel unimportant.  This blog is dedicated to those funny little things dogs do that never fail to make our day.  Tribute to the Doberman: Lola.


This is how a Doberman gets comfortable


 ....now I know my A..B..C's, next time won't you sing with me?



What? Don't all tough dogs curl their feet under them when they lie down?



Mommy I love you; therefore I must hug you when we cuddle. Hold me...



Watch carefully, A true lady crosses her legs.



I even watch television, just like Daddy.



Fetal position, I so vicious.



It's so shameful being a Doberman.



Strike a pose!!!  Vogue...



Meowoof!?



Behavior modification



Coolness is in the eye of the sunglasses.  I AM cool.


I'm a Princess and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.


 Aha!  There you are.

I just want to play!!!



Not a Doberman but...
The Poodle Pedicure, coming to a store near you!!!



HAHAHA, hope you enjoyed my collection of photographs.  I can assure you that there will be many more added to my collection in the future. 

What hysterical thing does your dog do and do you have a photo that you want to share?

Until next week!!! 

*Johanna*

8 comments:

  1. Awww I loved the photo with the doberman wearing black sunglasses.
    When I first got a mirror for my room, my little dog kept running up to it and barking because she thought she found another dog like herself that was staring back at her. It was the cutest thing ever:)

    Always,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey!! I failed to mention that those sunglasses are Dolce & Gabbana, haha.

    As for your dog, too cute!! Little dogs are such Darlings :). Please share a photo if you get a chance.

    Thanks for commenting!!!

    *Johanna*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were great. You really know how to capture her personality. My guys would always do funny things like running into a glass door or a wall. But it isn't anything you can get in a picture. I love that you get these great moments and share them. Can't wait to see what you have for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Angela!! Running into a wall would make a great photo but like you said, difficult to attain. Thanks for the comment :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comment Holly. Lola is quite the little starlet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the photos they really remind me of my dog sasha she was a dobermann but she got diagnosed with wobbles disease she passed away this september just gone i loved her dearly and these picture are a perfect example of how lovely and sofe she was xxx

    My names beth from scunthorpe north lincolnshire england

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. anchor

    ReplyDelete